With 20 Years of Metal Roofing Experience in Dallas, Texas, Alpine Sheet Metal Systems is a Leader in the Residential, Industrial and Commercial Metal Roofing Industry across Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, and Alabama. We are the Dallas Metal Roofing specialists with experience in all metal roofing types.
Metal Roofing was traditionally considered a Commercial or Industrial Roofing Solution. However, it did not take long for Architects, Designers, Artists and Homeowners to recognize the Aesthetic Beauty, Prestige, Durability, Energy Efficiency, and Multi-Functionality of Custom Metal Roofing. Metal Roofing Systems withstand Harsh Weather Conditions (High Winds, Storms, Floods and Fire) And can be Custom Fabricated into a multitude of Roofing Systems (Standing Seam, Metal Panels, and Metal Shingles) in a Variety of Architectural Styles.
Commercial or Residential Metal Roofing is a Cost-Effective choice due to Its Durability, Energy Efficiency, and Savings in Insurance Premiums. Metal Roofing Systems often Last the Lifetime of a structure.
• Metal Roofing & Installation
• On-Site Roll Forming
• Standing Seam Roofing
• Custom Copper Roofing
• Custom Trim & Flashing
• Large Variety of Colors, Styles & Finishes
• Residential & Commercial Sheet Metal Fabrication
Call the Dallas Metal Roofing Specialists
Alpine Sheet Metal Systems.
We are Metal Roofing Installation & Design Experts
Metal Roofing Advantages
Metal Roofs are known for their Resilience in Extreme Weather Conditions (High Winds, Violent Storms, Flash Floods and Fire.) Metal Roofing Systems and Metal Panels meet the Class A Fire Rating and Class 4 Impact Resistance Rating System with the American Insurance Industry.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY & SUSTAINABILITY
Metal Roofing Systems are made from Recycled Metal and are 100% Recyclable when no longer in use.
- Metal Roofing Systems can be Coated in an Infrared Reflective “Cool Roof” Finish. This “Cool” Coating Reflects the suns infrared radiation, resulting in a Cooler Roofing surface. Leading to Lower Energy Usage and Costs.
Metal Roofing Systems can be Fabricated into a Variety of Roofing Styles (Standing Seam, Shingle, Shake, Fish Scale and Tile) And can be Fabricated in Any Architectural Style (Traditional, Transitional, Contemporary, Spanish, Ranch, Greek Revival, Jeffersonian and Many More.)
Metal Roofing Types
Steel – Steel Roofing Systems are a popular choice due to their Strength and Durability. A Steel Roof will Withstand impacts from Hail, High Winds, Fires and Violent Storms. Most Steel Roofing Systems are Galvanized to Prevent Rust and Corrosion. A properly installed Steel Roof is Very Low Maintenance and Extremely Cost Effective. Today most Steel is made from recycled materials, allowing itself to be recycled again at the end of its use. A Steel Roof is considered a “Cool Roof” due to its ability to reflect the suns heat away from the structure.
- Galvanized Steel – This Roofing Metal is Steel (or Iron) coated with Zinc. This combination makes this Roofing Metal more Resistant to Corrosion, also improving its aspect.
- Galvalume Steel – Steel Coated with Aluminum (Zinc can also be added) to the alloy for increased Resistance Against Corrosion and Rust. Galvalume Steel is considered one of the best Metal Roofing materials due to its Longevity and Strength. Galvalume typically comes pre-painted from the factory – this professional paint application creates even more Protection. Galvalume is available in a wide range of colors.
- Stone Coated Steel – These Roofing Panels are made of Steel coated in Aluminum/Zinc with a top layer of Ceramic Coated Stone Granules. This alloy is Extremely Strong, Stylish and available in a variety of Colors, Design, and Textures. Stone Coated Steel Metal Roofing is often used to emulate Historic or Rustic Architectural Styles.
Aluminum – Although more expensive than Steel Metal Roofing, Aluminum Roofing is Lighter Weight, Durable, Resistant to Corrosion, 100% Recyclable, Malleable and Energy Efficient. Aluminum can be easily Fabricated into Architectural Designs and Roofing Styles (Standing Seam, Shingles, Wood Shake, Clay Tile, Slate Tile, Fish Scale Shingles and many more.) Aluminum ease in Malleability and Fabrication lends itself to denting.
Copper – One of the most expensive Roofing materials. Extremely Durable; Copper Roofs can last up to 100 Years with Minimum Maintenance and are Highly Resistant to Fire due to the alloy content. A Copper Roofing System is a Favored Choice of Architects, Designers, Artists and Contractors due to its Aesthetic Beauty, Prestige, and Durability. Copper Roofs will Patina (oxidize into varying shades of green over time) This Patina creates a Beautiful Old-World effect.
Zinc – Often used in Metal Roofing due to its Resistance to Corrosion, Malleability and Stylish look. Zinc is most often used as an additive in various alloys such as Zincalume (a combination of Steel, Aluminum, and Zinc.) and Galvalume.
CertainTeed Metal Tiles
We went to great lengths to recreate the allure of clay with Presidio® Tile Metal Roofing. Our purposeful production perfectly captures the look of real tile with the protective benefits of steel. With its classic elegance and long history, Spanish tile remains the most popular choice in many parts of the United States. Today, Presidio Tile Metal Roofing embodies the same Mediterranean magnetism of traditional clay tiles without the weight, cost or maintenance.
- A special roll-formed tongue-and-groove snap lock along each panel shows none of the fastening systems
- The design and colors of each panel have the natural colors found in clay
- Presidio Tile Metal Roofing weighs 600 to 800 pounds per square less than clay tile
For the highest level of aesthetics and durability, look to Boral Steel roofing. We draw on more than 40 years of industry experience to offer metal roofing systems blending the best of both worlds. The Boral Steel Roofing System serves up natural eye-catching colors and looks, with the time tested durability only 26-gauge Galvalume® steel panels can deliver. Our dry under-deck metal roofing systems offer superior roofing protection for your property from all types of weather while providing an array of roofing ventilation options, and the ability to add solar panels. Add Boral’s commitment to environmentally friendly roofing systems and sustainable business practices, and you have a metal roofing product that can’t be topped.
Decra Classic lightweight roof tiles provide an attractive and economic finish for all types of roof from 12° pitch to vertical. The system, which is available in a wide range of colours, comprises of galvanised steel tile panels with multi-layer coatings of epoxy, acrylic and natural stone granules, with the appearance of traditional clay or concrete roofing tiles.